We are currently looking for
Health Care Assistants in Dublin 1, 7 & 15.
Before commencing work with the organisation all our staff undergo the Garda Vetting process and are cross reference-checked to ensure our standard of care is maintained by all staff. On commencement of employment all staff undergo a comprehensive induction programme.
Consideration, Respect & Kindness
Would you like to be part of a team of healthcare professionals who support local people to remain independent at home?
Why join BIC Home Care?
If you are looking to join an incredible team of dedicated carers that make a real difference through truly rewarding work, get in touch today through the contact form below.
Some of the reasons that carers choose us over other organisations include:
- We provide flexible contracts, from part-time work to full-time, seven days a week schedules
- Mileage allowance
- Premium payment rates for weekend work and weekday evening work
- Continuous training, education and professional support
- Our not-for-profit status allows us to focus on creating an environment for our staff to truly thrive
- We celebrate and reward our staff on an ongoing basis which ties in with the excellent culture we have managed to develop internally
- We have Carer of the Month Awards, a Refer a Friend Bonus and other Awards and competitions throughout the year
- Out of hours support for all our carers at all times
- All our carers are provided free uniforms
Take The Next Step In Your Career And
Blanchardstown and Inner City Home Care is a not-for-profit organisation, which means that we are here solely to benefit the people we serve.
We are a member of Dublin Home Care Partners, a group of not-for-profit home care providers, delivering services on behalf of the HSE across all of North Dublin City and County.
We are also a founding member of the NCCN (National Community Care Network), a national representative group of not-for-profit home care agencies.